Thursday, 22 September 2011

Imaginary friends?

When my thoughts are still I keep going back home to a field where I spent a lot of time. It was a special corner, just by the wall behind a gorse bush. And its always sunny. I think of it a lot, I don't know why. Maybe I left a friend there, a contact from the spirit world. There are no spirits here, just real live people, I miss the spirits. I think the wind is too strong for the spirits here. Or maybe you meet them as a child and they stay with you for as long as you stay near them. But if you move to a new place, the spirits don't know you and don't come near. When I visit home for a while, I feel energised and ready for the world. Maybe my childhood spirits pass on some of their energy to me and give me a lift. My nephew has lots of imaginary friends. They all have names and jobs to do. Now that my sister has moved house, it'll be interesting to see if his friends come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment