Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Happy New Year?

Trying to write a poem on new year resolutions and failing that as I'm failing my actual ones. There's irony for you. Many things happening this year. I want to give up things, but can't work out the most sensible one to give up. I want to go abroad, back to France. I want to fix my house and move forward with it. But my budget only allows for one of those things. I may have to sacrifice holiday for home this year and get my house done. Maybe if I spend loads of time outside in the summer, then it'll feel like a holiday.

I have to lose weight this year - my incentive - an oophectemy. What joy!

I'm on too many committees. Do I give one up? Or do I jump in feet first? Try to achieve something grand and long lasting?

So far I'm undecided. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment