Friday, 7 September 2012

Me in my small corner

I'm really struggling this week with the life thing or the hormone thing - not sure which. I feel like I've got myself stuck in a corner, like a robot toy and I can't turn round and go the other way. Each way I go is just not enough to get me out, like doing a million point turn. Usually I'm optimistic I'll get out, but this week I'm not so sure. 





And then there's the NICE thing. Being nice. At work I have to be nice to everyone, even the people who are not nice to me, or a bit rude or downright horrible. Then the flip side, I'm nice to person I'm in love with because I haven't told him I'm in love with him, because he doesn't think of me that way and I don't want to lose his friendship. So there I am - can you see me? I'm down there STUCK in the corner - BEING NICE....

No comments:

Post a Comment