Bruna's Werc
Musings of an old soul
Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Lost in thought
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Shock of the Shift
The recent shock in my life has activated something within me I thought was dead. Now I'm confused. Need more hugs...
No title
This week the world has shifted. A tragic twist that makes me cry. Too many emotions all at once. Need many hugs and much hand holding.
Me in my small corner
I'm really struggling this week with the life thing or the hormone thing - not sure which. I feel like I've got myself stuck in a c...
Happy New Year?
Trying to write a poem on new year resolutions and failing that as I'm failing my actual ones. There's irony for you. Many things ha...
A lost friend?
True man explores music and song You gaze forever over the sea This dance is sad without you
Imaginary friends?
When my thoughts are still I keep going back home to a field where I spent a lot of time. It was a special corner, just by the wall behind a...
Bearly Getting By
I'd like to befriend a man who can do impressions of Yogi Bear and Booboo, so that I can request it lots and lots.
Restless
I've got to the point where I can't tidy cos there's nowhere to put things. So that calls for one thing...da da daaa...moving fu...
Scammed for life?
I think I may have been scammed today. I'm not sure, but it makes me nervous anyway.
First lines?
To a place that was more familiar than her own home, she arrived at last. She stepped out of the car and looked around at the vista before h...
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2011
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(4)
▼
2010
(2)
▼
July
(2)
A lost friend?
Lost in thought
►
2009
(2)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Bruna
Lost on a Scottish Island Do not report missing!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment