Saturday, 21 May 2011

The Hooded Man

I had a dream once, the most important one of my life, I believe. I was looking out of my childhood home window down the hill and I saw a tree. In real life it was in the wrong place, but in my dream it was the right place. Standing beside the tree was a hooded man who should have been scarey but wasn't. I felt that I'd always known him and that he always had stood next to the tree. Then he turned around and walked away and I tried to shout "Come back! Come back!" but I couldn't speak. I was very distressed and unhappy that the hooded man had walked away but I couldn't stop him. I woke myself up trying to shout out "Come back! Come back!" I woke my boyfriend lying next to me in my new home, living my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment